The HPR-15 stands for Hall Precision Rifle 15, a variant of the AR-15 design, it is our baseline for producing quality performance rifles. Our HPR-15 rifle comes is designed from the ground up for precision, performance, and reliability. We have built our upper and lower receivers to meet and exceed military specifications, with included upgrades to make this rifle as accurate, easy to use, and durable as possible. Further we only use match grade barrels in our HPR-15 series, to get you an sub-moa rifle out of the box. We offer this as our baseline product as we believe lower quality standards just start a race to the bottom to just how cheap and low quality an AR-15 style rifle can be made. Our years of experience in the AR-15 market has seen exactly this happening, and we will not sacrifice the quality of our products to compete for a low end market that is glad to cut more corners everyday.
Multiple calibers available such as 5.56/223 Wylde, 7.62×39, 6.8spc II, and 300 Blackout.
The Hall precision rifle 15 comes with the following setup:
- Standard A2 6 position Mil-Spec stock and buffer
- Mil-Spec Upper and Lower receiver with tighter tolerances made out of T-7075 T-6 Aluminum
- Match grade, nitride treated 416R stainless steel barrels for longer life and improved accuracy, made to our specifications by Criterion Barrels
- Free float light weight modular quad rail
- Phantom style muzzle flash hider
- Enhanced ambidextrous charging handle for better grip and operation with gloves in cold environments
- Mil-Spec M-16 Bolt carrier group that has been Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Lifetime warranty
- Infinite shot guarantee on the barrel
Custom upgrades are available on request